Panjiea is like your own content concierge — it enables you to easily aggregate, moderate and push live social media content in a visually accessible way. You choose what to share and then how, when and where to share it. Perfect for social media, Panjiea is also a terrific tool any time you want to curate and distribute content. Think event and logistics information, real-time promotions and contests, ticket availability and special access.
- Rich capabilities—aggregate all your social media and then make it better. Add pictures, graphics—whatever you like, really—and serve it up in a uniquely cool format on any screen.
- Flexible options—custom or turn-key, do it once or as a subscription service, it’s available for mobile, within a website, on a computer or kiosk.
- Insightful metrics—track hashtags and/or accounts; target your efforts, drive efficiencies, and demonstrate the measurable effect of your efforts.
How it works:
Panjiea on location:
Women’s Tennis Association
- Social media video wall
- Featured player profiles and official Twitter and Instagram feeds
- Tag cloud with popular hashtags
- Digigraph functionality enabled fans to send a message to a specific handle and receive an image of a signed tennis ball from their favorite player
Madison Square Garden
- Interactive social media dashboard on an 84” 4K touch display
- Visualizes related hashtag stats and official Twitter and Instagram feeds
- Two smaller screens serve as information posters, enticing passers-by to sign up for official email news
- Dashboard designed for mobile devices presents relevant usage statistic
- App collects a variety of stats, including utilizing motion tracking to count users