At Funnel 33, we create amazing interactive projects that end up all over the world, from design to development and production. We are always looking for talented people to join our fast-paced team. We often work with short deadlines, and so one of the most important traits we look for (besides top-quality work) is reliable, consistent communication.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
The designer will create and enhance world-class, inspiring motion and 3D content. There will also be opportunities to practice UI/UX and illustration, as well. We do what we do to advance the mission and vision of Funnel 33 and our clients.
- Competitive salary – we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position
- Culture of leaders with a constant willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents can shine.
- Opportunity to work with big international clients and build a serious portfolio
This position is in Eagle, Idaho. Our office is in a beautiful space, close to the Boise River and Greenbelt. Non-local applicants must be willing to relocate.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Solid design skills, with portfolio of work
- Software proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects
- Experience with 3D modeling with Cinema/Maya/3DS Max
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop healthy, constructive relationships with team members and customers /clients
- Design & create appealing motion graphics for interactive experiences
- Work in multiple media including virtual reality, gaming, still image and video
- Work with production and project teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Articulate visual ideas through concept art
- Collaborate with design team in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for projects
- Work efficiently on multiple projects against tight deadlines
- Research best practices and propose new ideas for design strategy
- Accurately reconstruct 3D objects from technical drawings, CAD models, photographs and videos
- Build and illuminate convincing 3D environments
- Commitment – Fully engaged with the team and mission of Funnel 33
- Coachability – Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities in a changing environment; you value feedback and apply it to improve performance
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, accepting creative criticism and offering appropriate feedback to improve every project
- Ability to translate concepts, scripts, and storyboards into stunning visuals
- Fuse creativity and content to deliver cutting edge 2D and 3D animations
- Solid time management
- Competent in both Windows & Mac environments
Nice to haves
- Experience creating marketing materials
- Video game playing/building experience
- Experience with game engines like Unity/Unreal etc.
• Freelance designers with strong design skills, fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Do you have special or unusual skills? Video, sound design, music production, 3D modeling, electronics, knitting, sculpture? We want to talk to you.
• We commission illustrators, too – please show us your work!
Send an email, including a link to your portfolio, to email@example.com.
We’re also looking for developers with high-level experience working in:
Unity, C#, Java, HTML5 with a graphics background. Additional experience in current languages is a plus. We have full time positions only. Salary and compensation packages are competitive, and commensurate with experience.
We’d like to know your professional background – Send your info along with references to your most recent projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.